Saturday 8 March 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by. I am Dr. Lindsay, a chiropractor and personal trainer dedicated to women. As a mother of 4 (Max 19, Kelsey 18, Lexi 7, Wyatt 5) and a career, I understand the busyness life throws at us. My family’s wellness is at the top of my priority list however I find that life sometimes gets in the way. The intent of this blog is to keep things simple and assist all of us in our journey to health and wellness.
Posts will focus on chiropractic, core fitness, nutrition, mindfulness and wellness. If you have any questions along the way please ask them. If I don’t know the answer I have a network of amazing wellness professionals who will. The easiest way to reach me is via my facebook page (facebook.com/pages/Dr-Lindsay-Nealon). You’ll get some great suggestions from other readers that way! You can also subscribe to my newsletter so we can stay in touch.
xx Dr. Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment